Perfection is not the goal. Thank goodness! However, benefits build over time for those who possess good writing abilities and practice specific techniques.
Good writers have:
1. A higher level of confidence.
2. An ability to build trust through their words.
3. The knack of sharing personality and a friendly voice.
4. A skill of persuasiveness.
5. An air of professionalism.
As parents and teachers, it is our responsibility to equip and prepare the young writers of this generation for the writing demands of tomorrow.