Summer Book Club 2018
LIVE Online Summer Book Club (ages 9 - 13)
WHEN: Tuesday Mornings at 10:30 AM (1 hour long)
June 26, July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
WHERE: Online (Zoom Classroom) - which is great because wherever you are, as long as you have internet, we can all meet.
WHAT YOU GET:
1. A copy of the book Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
2. Six LIVE weekly online BOOK CLUB MEETINGS with peers and teacher
3. An uplifting, thought-provoking book to read this summer, note-taking/annotation skills to practice, discussion opportunities and challenges, as well as writing/journaling prompts
4. Fun and lively interaction with others as we create new friendships
5. Valuable lessons and class structure prepared and taught by a credentialed teacher - ME!